Making Great Money
After enjoying snuggles and walks with their dogs, some students, fund entire vacations with their pet sitting earnings. Others put their pet sitting funds toward tuition or paying off student loans. Getting paid to play with dogs can have a lasting impact on your wallet. Once they get their businesses going, some sitters can even make a career of it.
Simply put, you’re the boss. Well, that sounds good! You can schedule your visits around your studies and other activities.
So what could be a perfect business for a student or high school learner to get into, something that not only made them some extra money, but provided a lot of other benefits as well? The answer is pet sitting.
What is a Pet Sitter?
A person that –
- Likes and loves pets
- Is older than 13 years of age
- Would like to earn extra income
- Wants to manage his/her own time
Services offered by pet sitters
The following typical services are offered –
- Take pets in your own home – Boarding
- Daily visits to pet owner’s home – Pet Feeding
- Stay over at pet owner’s home – Overnight Home Care
- Wash, shampoo and hair cutting – Pet Grooming
- Take dogs on excursions – Dog Walking